6 Reasons You Should Become a Wholesale Customer
1. Get Instant Access To
- Wholesale pricing
- Special promotions
- Exclusive offers
- 10% off your first order
- Financing options
- Free logo creation
- Free proofs and so much more!
2. Generate More Revenue
|Single Use Bags||$6,000||$6,300||$6,615||$6,950||$25,865|
3. Customer Satisfaction
- Hard to remove from clothing.
- Fill up garbage cans.
- Not sure how to recycle.
- Difficult to carry large quantity of garments in plastic as they slip and often fall to the ground.
- While removing plastic bags, hangers get damaged, making them difficult to reuse.
- Bad for the environment.
- Dangerous for children and pets.
4. Improve Bottom Line
- 1. Sell The Green Garmento to all of your customers to create revenue.
- 2. Take a deposit on each Green Garmento to create positive cash flow.
- 3. Stop spending money on poly, counter, VIP and route bags to save money & waste.
- 4. Advertise with your logo on each bag* to attract new customers & create customer loyalty.
- 5. Get free advertising when we add your link to The Green Garmento website which will attract new customers and increase customer loyalty.
5. Get Free Advertising
6. Become Eco-Friendly!
We realize the dry cleaning industry is under pressure to become more eco-friendly. Like you, we know that most dry cleaning professionals are ready to do their part, but must do it within their economic realities.
While switching from PERC to earth-friendly solvents is exorbitantly expensive, switching from single-use to reusable garment bags is not. Switching to The Green Garmento helps dry cleaners take a critical step in becoming environmentally friendly (an estimated 300 million pounds of single-use plastic bags from dry cleaners fill our nations landfills every year*) while increasing your profits.
By implementing The Green Garmento, the community will see you as an eco-friendly dry cleaner.
*Based on statistics from the environmental impact calculator.