Thank you for visiting The Green Garmento! We appreciate the steps you are taking to help eliminate single-use dry cleaning plastic waste.
A little bit about our journey thus far...
We introduced our 4-in-1 reusable bags to the drycleaning industry in October, 2008. Our goal was to have the drycleaning professionals embrace and implement our product with ease, while educating consumers about an alternative to single-use plastic.
We are happy to report that in just two short years, you can find The Green Garmento in almost 1000 drycleaning chains and stand-alone stores accross the United States as well as dry cleaners and hotels in seventeen countries.
The Green Garmento was honored with the 2009 Design Defined award from The International Home & Housewares Association and was an Editor's Choice Award nominee from The International Hotel & Motel & Restaurant Association. Among others, these awards have helped our reusable bags to fast become a staple within the hospitality industry, including The Hyatt, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Intercontinental, Cavallo Point and more. A hot new customizable corporate gift, Team GREEN GARMENTO has created custom bags for Google, Mercedes, HTC, David's Bridal and many more.
Currently our products are produced in China by facilities that undergo social accountability audits. The audits look at both labor and health and safety areas and are available for review by our staff. We work to stay informed about these practices and to ensure fair treatment of workers. In addition, we are actively looking for US production resources and would welcome suggestions.
Team GREEN GARMENTO is always here to answer questions and we would also love your comments and feedback on our products.
Hopefully together we can all..."Be fantastic and use less plastic!"
To learn more about Team Green Garmento and our mission, visit our Blogmento!
Product Info & Features
The Green Garmento is an eco-friendly 4-in-1 reusable garment bag that can help you green your dry-cleaning routine. At home, it serves as a hanging hamper, on your trip to the drycleaner it functions as a duffel bag and at pick-up, your dry-cleaned clothes will be hanging and protected inside your Green Garmento for the trip home.
The simple step of switching to The Green Garmento will help reduce the estimated 300 million pounds of single-use drycleaning bags that continue to clog our landfills and kill our marine and wildlife, annually.
The Green Garmento is made from breathable, water-resistant material, making it an eco-friendly, stylish, practical, and affordable alternative to single-use plastic garment bags.
- Made from recyclable non-woven polypropylene
- Breathable & water-resistant
- Side zipper allows easy access to hanging garments
- Drawstring closure at bottom
- Sturdy loop fits over any hook for use as a hanging hamper
- Durable shoulder strap for convenient carrying as a duffel bag
- Reinforced handles for compressed carrying
- Wide gussets allow cleaned clothes to hang gently at all times
- Machine washable (short cycle - cold) and hang dries quickly
- See-through front pocket for dry cleaning ticket or other customer ID
- Recyclable & Reusable
- Sizes: Length: 40” 48” 54” 72” x 25” wide x 5.5” deep (122 x 63.5 x 13cm)
- Choice of custom colors & logos
- 6,000 cu. in. (98.3L)
- Weight: 11oz (312g) Suggested Retail
- $9.99 - $12.99 Suggested distribution: 2 bags per person
- Holds 10-14 garments
For wholesale prices and additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call 323.512.2600
US Patent Protected
What makes The Green Garmento Green?
- Not to get all soap-boxy, but did you know, every year over 300 million pounds of single-use plastic dry cleaning bags are dumped into our landfills?* And that's just in The United States.
- At least 15 Countries around the world have either banned or taxed single-use plastic bags, including parts of The United States.
- Plastic bags are rarely recycled, they don't completely break down in landfills, they kill marine and wildlife and can cause choking accidents and sometimes death in infants and toddlers. If left on dry cleaned clothes, the plastic bags don't "breathe" which can cause the chemicals to stay in your clothing which then leach into your skin.
- The Green Garmento is made from a recyclable, breathable, water-resistant material, making it an eco-friendly, stylish, practical and affordable alternative to single-use plastic garment bags.
- By switching to The Green Garmento, you will help to drastically reduce the negative impact of single-use plastic bags - that's pretty GREEN.
Some Quick Facts
- As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, winner of IHA Design Defined award and named Entrepreneur Magazine's Top 100 Brilliant Companies to watch, The Green Garmento® offers a line of innovative, eco-friendly home solutions for dry cleaning, laundry & storage.
- The Green Garmento began with one product: the all-in- one reusable dry cleaning garment bag. Multi-functional, attractive and affordable, the bag reduces frustrating closet clutter and lessens the estimated 300 million pounds of single-use plastic that annually enters US landfills and waterways threatening marine and wildlife.
- The GARGANTOTE brings innovation to the home, office, garage, dorm and car. Combining the ease of a tote with the size of laundry bag and the structure of a basket, this perfect combination makes laundry transport a cinch and helps keep neatly folded items in place.
- The FeatherLight EcoStand is 100% recyclable, weighs 10 oz., ﬁts in a 14"x 8" package and holds all Green Garmento reusable dry cleaning bags. Available as a frame and bag bundle (The Orgreenizer Set) or as a stand-alone, this is the next laundry must-have.
- The female-owned, Los Angeles-based company has been heralded by The TODAY SHOW, CBS EARLY SHOW, The New York Times, PEOPLE Style Watch and more. The Green Garmento has been featured in 1 several TV shows and movies, including the hit films PITCH PERFECT and THE INTERNSHIP.