Thank you for visiting THE GREEN GARMENTO. We appreciate the steps you are taking to help eliminate single-use drycleaning plastic waste.
A little bit about our journey thus far...
We introduced our 4-in-1 reusable bags to the drycleaning industry in October, 2008. Our goal was to have the drycleaning professionals embrace and implement our product with ease, while educating consumers about an alternative to single-use plastic.
We are happy to report that in just two short years, you can find THE GREEN GARMENTO in almost 1000 drycleaning chains and stand-alone stores accross the United States as well as dry cleaners and hotels in seventeen countries.
THE GREEN GARMENTO was honored with the 2009 Design Defined award from The International Home & Housewares Association and was an Editor's Choice Award nominee from The International Hotel & Motel & Restaurant Association. Among others, these awards have helped our reusable bags to fast become a staple within the hospitality industry, including The Hyatt, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Intercontinental, Cavallo Point and more. A hot new customizable corporate gift, Team GREEN GARMENTO has created custom bags for Google, Mercedes, HTC, David's Bridal and many more.
Currently our products are produced in China by facilities that undergo social accountability audits. The audits look at both labor and health and safety areas and are available for review by our staff. We work to stay informed about these practices and to ensure fair treatment of workers. In addition, we are actively looking for US production resources and would welcome suggestions.
Team GREEN GARMENTO is always here to answer questions and we would also love your comments and feedback on our products.
Hopefully together we can all..."Be fantastic and use less plastic!"
To learn more about Team Green Garmento and our mission, visit our Blogmento!
Product Info & Features
THE GREEN GARMENTO™ is an eco-friendly 4-in-1 reusable garment bag that can help you green your dry-cleaning routine. At home, it serves as a hanging hamper, on your trip to the drycleaner it functions as a duffel bag and at pick-up, your dry-cleaned clothes will be hanging and protected inside your Green Garmento for the trip home.
The simple step of switching to THE GREEN GARMENTO™ will help reduce the estimated 300 million pounds of single-use drycleaning bags that continue to clog our landfills and kill our marine and wildlife, annually.
THE GREEN GARMENTO™ is made from breathable, water-resistant material, making it an eco-friendly, stylish, practical, and affordable alternative to single-use plastic garment bags.
- Made from recyclable non-woven polypropylene
- Breathable & water-resistant
- Side zipper allows easy access to hanging garments
- Drawstring closure at bottom
- Sturdy loop fits over any hook for use as a hanging hamper
- Durable shoulder strap for convenient carrying as a duffel bag
- Reinforced handles for compressed carrying
- Wide gussets allow cleaned clothes to hang gently at all times
- Machine washable (short cycle - cold) and hang dries quickly
- See-through front pocket for dry cleaning ticket or other customer ID
- Recyclable & Reusable
- Sizes: Length: 40” 48” 54” 72” x 25” wide x 5.5” deep (122 x 63.5 x 13cm)
- Choice of custom colors & logos
- 6,000 cu. in. (98.3L)
- Weight: 11oz (312g)
- Suggested Retail $9.99 - $12.99
- Suggested distribution: 2 bags per person
- Holds 10-14 garments
US Patent Protected